Saturday, July 25, 2015

Guest cards and prize cards


Card made on Jensi's Loo's Crafty blog using a prize she got from my blog celebration in Feb, a stamp from Sherri Baldy


Card made by Ace Cards Blog using a prize she got from Sherri Baldy as well


Here's some wonderful cards sent to me by Mary K.

 

 




 
Here's a stunning card made by Karin using a stamp she got from Bugaboo with her Prize
 
 
 
Linda Simpson using this Stunning image from Sweet Pea stamps artist Teresa Sherman, WOW!!
 
 
Do you have a picture of a card you made using a prize you got from the Feb celebration?  I'd love to see it, drop me an email htondre@aol.com
 
 
I know I have seen several other, so If I missed your link, let me know!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Holley for the mention on you blog post. Very much appreciated. Hugs Jennifer xx

Andree said...

Thank you for featuring one of my cards Holley. I'm very grateful for the prizes I received from you and continue to enjoy using them xx