Tuesday, June 13, 2017

A Gal with Brains

Here's a fun card that I made for my Epileptologist (LOL, my BRAIN doctor).  I thought he would get a chuckle out of this awesome stamp from Simply Betty stamps.  She just had an awesome sale of 104 images for $20.  While I had a dozen or more of the images that were included in the sale, it was still well worth the price for the other wonderful stamps including this one.

I had a Dr Appt with Dr Aboutmatar at Austin Epilepsy this week.  I am at almost 7.5 years post brain surgery now.  So very thankful for that and so very thankful to Dr Aboumatar!!  His practice has just bloomed, he now has several other doctors, three times the space and so much more going on!  So wonderful for him!



13 comments:

Fikreta said...

lovely card!

Tracy Welham said...

A wonderful card and how lovely to hear your Dr's practice is doing so well and growing. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Unknown said...

I am sure your doctor will appreciate this great fun card, he sounds like a wonderful person. Hugs Jennifer xx

Melody S. said...

Good for doc a! Congrats on the stamp deal! Love this card BTW!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's fantastic and great Holley
Gr Karin

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous card Holley. Hugz

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Laine said...

Such a great card and a post full of joy and hope Holley!
Laine
xx

Andree said...

A brilliant card Holley. A fabulous image and lovely lace xx

Katie said...

Brilliant card and fun sentiment

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great card, Holley.
Hugs,
Em xoxox

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Brilliant card Holley, and I'm sure your Doctor loved it too x

Ayoti Mittra said...

Hi Holley,
Beautiful card. Sentiment and the image is great. Take care hugs.....xx