Thursday, June 8, 2017

Hello!

Here's a wonderful Lizzy Love image that I won last month!  Super excited about that and I just had to make a card for this month's challenge at the Oddball Art Stamps Blog challenge.  This cute stamp comes with addition items for Halloween, which you all know I just love, but because I was just making a Hello card, I didn't use all the accessory items on the image.


There's also a great Facebook challenge as well, so check it out HERE.
Right now I am preparing for the Vacation Bible school which is now less than 2 weeks away...tons to get ready for!  I am sure it's not a surprise, I am in charge of the crafts.


9 comments:

Tracy Welham said...

Well done on your win Holley. This is a lovely card, the lace is so pretty and that image is gorgeous. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Melody S. said...

Such pretty colors!

Em Louise Fairley said...

She is a cutie

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Holley, love the image and how you have coloured her. Hugs Jennifer xx

Fikreta said...

very nice card

Angie said...

Very nice - I'll have to check her out myself for Halloween!
Thank you for joining us for Oddball Stamps Blog Challenge. Best of luck with your entry and hope to see you next month!
Angie DT http://oddballstamps.blogspot.com.au

Paper and Stuff said...

Hi Holley
I love that stamp- need it! ;)
Your card is fantastic! xx

Julie Gleeson said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the cute Oddball Image Thank you so much for sharing at Oddball Art Blog! Good luck and hugs Julie DT xox